Monday, April 16, 2018

I'm going to rub your little ball sack...

Okay; the Squeeze in his attempt at romance, told me that he is going to "rub my little ball sack".  WTF? I'm still shaking my head!

I haven't seen him since Saturday arvo.  He went home for his sons wedding. The Harridan, bitch that she is, made sure I couldn't go.  From what I could gather, did a "if she goes, I'm not!"  Frankly, I'd have called her out on it just to see if she was really going to miss my wedding but kids, go figure, they are dumb arses.  "Everything she does is for the kids..." Yeah. We know.

I'll let her take this win.  It was pissing with rain with nearly hurricane winds; they were in a rotunda in a park. I was home, warm as toast with the heater on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!