Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Day 2... We are still speaking...

Ok... It's day 2.  All is well.  Better than well actually.

We do what we want when we want. I watch something and if he doesn't like it, we go put something else on.  Last night I went to bed and watched Royals (trashy but funny!) and was out like a light five seconds after my head hit the pillow to sleep!  I'm not sure what time he came; don't care...  So long as we get to hold one another while we sleep.

My brother and sister-in-law are coming for dinner tonight as well as my son.  I've no idea if the Squeeze will be there. He said something about going to airport to farewell his son.  I said ok. I'm not sure you'll do it by the time he leaves but I'll keep dinner for you! And in reality, it is okay. We are doing our own thing... And that is good.

What's different this time? Well I'm not rubiks cubing; so I'd say that is a great benefit.  But then again, I haven't had to deal with the witch much...

I love this song; Mazzy Star...  Great background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!