Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Life... It sucks.

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks life sucks..?  You work forever, barely scrape by and for what? Just to die?

I'm thinking a lot about it lately. Probably because in discussions with others I'm left thinking WTF..?  For example, my Mum has scoliosis.  Kind of like King Richard the III but she isn't a hook leaning over to the front... Instead she is like a corkscrew so leans to the side.  The pain is an awful thing to watch.  She is 81 but even being in constant pain she is clinging to life with both hands.  And she is only one of them!

I sort of think winding down and getting bloody tired of all the hell-a-baloo is what we should do.  You don't get to retire at 65 anymore, basically you have to work until you're dead anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!