Wednesday, April 11, 2018

It is so quiet...

I live in Geelong now after living for years in Melbourne, where the back ground noise of traffic and people is happening 24/7.  I'm still amazed by how quiet it is here.  This morning when I went to walk sharpie there wasn't a soul around. I was thankful when I finally saw a car on the main road.  When I first moved here, I was amazed by it.  It still disconcerts me.

I usually walk Sharpie, my dog, around the cemetery; on the weekends I take him to the beach but weekdays, the cemetery is the closest thing without cars. It is fascinating reading all the names of people that have been and gone.  Today, I saw Patrick Duffy... Not the actor.  He died in 1955; makes me wonder if anyone even thinks about him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!