Friday, April 27, 2018

Crap... Work... Again!

I feel like crap.  I have a headache and everything is aching inside! WTF?  

I suspect my muscles are all screaming because I started salt therapy; but I'm not sure.  Mind you, they said things may get worse before they start feeling better (I think they worded it "fantastic!".  Oooo but I loved going in the salt pod! Relaxation!!!

The headache from Hell is a coffee thing.  I'm not drinking it because usually I sit and have a leisurely coffee in the morning on the way to work; but I've started intermittent fasting... Which means until 12 o'clock, I can't eat or drink anything (except water!) I'm not sure if it will work but I feel skinnier lol

The Squeeze and I cooked dinner last night. I cooked for last nights meal; he cooked for tonight.  What that means is we can go down the beach for a walk prior to sitting in front of the television to veg out; with the odd little break of Uncle Morty...   He is hard to take seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!