Monday, April 23, 2018

At the coast!

Well I have had my girls weekend...

I got up and cooked a big breakfast for the Squeeze's number two son and his new wife when they called in.  We had some laughs; funny... It seems like I have always been there. (Damned Harridan; I hope her arsehole festers!) So we ate and they took off.  After I got rid of the Squeeze, I could run around tidy and pack... 

So we get down there and it is barely the afternoon! We shopped, ate and drank the weekend away; lugging our purchases back to our unit was a hard slog!  Then we wen't out for dinner and staggered home late in the night. I don't remember the time.  I didn't have as much alcohol as I used to have, but I had more than usual...  In fact I felt downright seedy yesterday!

But we got up, runnered up and went for long a walk yesterday morning just as the sun was coming up and then we went out for breakfast before the drive home.  So we sat there, overlooking the ocean and the sun while we ate... wondering if we were going to keep it down or not lol

The view is gorgeous and there was hardly a soul on our walk...  I love that part about Australia.  Here we are at Lorne on the Great Ocean Road and there is hardly another person there.

 

I left my hat there (a brand new beanie I bought there with a pompom on top; $75!!) but I managed to track that down and their posting it back to me.  All in all, a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!