Saturday, March 30, 2024

12 Days to Go

In 12 days I'll be in hospital, probably going under where some guy is going to take a saw to my spine...  And I'm excited!

It's Easter Saturday around here and I am pausing in cooking and cleaning to blog.  Cooking because the Squeeze's kid, wife and baby are coming to stay. Most people would be groaning at the thought, but I'm lucky. I love all my kid's partners and the Squeeze's are mine too; so that is that.

I loved my son's wife - who was a nursing sister at the hospital in ED. One night she got bashed severely and wasn't the same since then. She had a bleed on the brain and ended up killing herself - which was devastating to us all. It is a pity you don't find that stuff out until after. 

The bleed in her brain made sense to me because she has several accidents; writing two cars off. When I researched, people with brain bleeds often commit suicide. But I wonder how I didn't put it all together before and do something.

I try to remain anonymous on here, but this is a pic of my gorgeous son and his beautiful wife!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!