Thursday, April 4, 2024

Let the games begin

It is down to a week until surgery. If anything happens, I hope the Squeeze comes on here and tells everyone. Perhaps he could take over; but he may lack the sarcasm required. Still, I guess it is the person writing who determines what it is.

I’m at work at the moment; I started early so I could blog but the reality of it is I’m exhausted all the time and I want to go home to bed, which I hope is due to the pain; not because of the steroids or the fact that I am now the size of a small country…  I swear you could see me from space!

 

So… As time marches forward and I count down the days, I try to live my life, but it is boring. Work. Home. With occasional dog walk in amongst it! We went out for dinner and a showthe other week (Queen music by violins and base which was beautiful) and dinner was this groovy little place that was northern Thai (which is code for damned hot, but yum!) And then we went to Melbourne to the Victoria Market and met up with a couple of kids.


Tomorrow, it will only be 6 days…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!