Sunday, April 28, 2024

Ok... Well that stupid...

If you do a bit of research into what, if any, the symptoms there are for stopping steroids, you get: 'If you suddenly stop steroid tablets you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as weakness, tiredness, feeling sick, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, low blood sugar and low blood pressure which can cause dizziness, fainting or collapse. These side effects can be serious or even life-threatening.'

Ok; I only reduced to two tablets a day for a couple of days and then to one for two days and then none - so I think I've found the culprit for the exhaustion. Then there is the reality that I have to stretch my muscles. They are still atrophied little pieces of meat where muscle should be. And I want it fixed; but I expect there is quite a bit of pain to get there.

Still, the reality is that it is a million times better than it was. If I walk, for any length of time, it stops hurting. If I get out of bed it is youch! But by the time I get to the kitchen, perfect! So how long do I put up with this for? Will it go away with exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!