Friday, March 8, 2024

Boy... I'm just going to go with the flow...

Feeling like crap again, but that is the normal these days... The world goes on...  Today I did nothing really. Got dressed, went and got my toe nails done because when you feel like crap, its a way of making a little dent in everything in your life that's horrid.

I bought a new Mazda; I picked it up last weekend. I love it (I loved my old one too) but this is like driving a cloud.  Tiny trouble, something seems wrong with the electronics. It keeps fading in an out of the radio. The fuel gauge is stuck on FULL (wouldn't that be nice to be accurate!); the air conditioning only works intermittently and cruise doesn't work at all! So, I have to take it back. 
 
Not even that one thing can go right!!!!

Tomorrow we're up early and off it my daughter house to look after her boys! They are in the middle of moving house so I figured we'd go and help by keeping the boys entertained. Then we are off to the other side of down to the Moodle's son to look after their baby while they go to a wedding! It's about the only nice part about getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!