Friday, March 29, 2024

13 Days...

It's funny. My whole existence is focusing on this operation on my spine. I think it sounds stupid; if I was reading this I'd think this woman was stupid. But... If this stops the pain I can live a normal life! 

It's Good Friday and here I am, I don't want to go anywhere because of pain (that, and the fact I look like a balloon who doesn't give a shit how I look. That is to a point true; I couldn't care less... But if you feel awful, you look awful :(   Time enough to fix that when I get out of hospital!

I'm an exceedingly house proud, to the point where you could eat off the floors they are so clean. The garden's - same. But here I am, taking the Squeeze approach. Well, not as bad as the Squeeze, but the garden looks shabby and weed infested; unlike its pristine self!

And I'm really looking forward to being able to clean the house from roof tops to rafters! Get out side and garden! 

So... Aside from the garden and house, I'm thinking of going someplace on a holiday the last week I'm recuperating! Some place close like New Caledonia or Phuket! So now I'm going to research!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!