Saturday, March 9, 2024

Oh My God....

It has been a balmy 41 degrees Celsius today; which in the old measurement, is 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit.  In other words, it was freaking hot; which is weird for March. Back when I was a kid it used to be summer in November and December. Now it feels as though summer is getting later and later.

My car continues to do weird things; the air conditioning didn't work for some of the time and the side mirrors never came out of their sleep mode and went back to work so I had to guess a lot. Mostly, I figured it was too damned hot to do anything so no one would be out any how!

My daughter's new house is closer than the old one, only an hour and a quarter from mine and the house is quite lovely; or it will be when it's sorted and finished; still, blistering hot weather and all we had a good time. My son and his girl friend came over, running with the 'many hands make light work' but it seemed mostly, we had to zip here or run there and so the day was finished before the work was and we left the family to do their stuff.  To be honest, I think they would prefer to sort the place out exactly as they would like.

So we got in the car (air conditioning working thank God) and were half way to the Moodle's place when they called him to say they weren't going out as Sunny wasn't feeling well - so I said "let's go home!"

And that is exactly what we did! 

It is still bloody hot; 31 at 10 pm.  What is with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!