Thursday, March 28, 2024

14 Days and Counting!!

It is now only 14 days until I get operated on my spine. I can't wait. Although this seems seriously terrifying; both financially; my neurosurgeon charges $3580.05 and the rebate in $1,580.05 and that doesn't begin to count the same for the anesthetist and the excess I pay for the hospital... But I can't wait.

It will be so nice to walk normally! Not having to cringe; walk gingerly; walk like I have a stick up my ass! Normal! Yay!! I can't wait...

Today I had to do a lot of running around for the hospital (figuratively!); give blood and do an ECG and fill out the forms online! And I had to get a roadworthy on my car and run around and get it so my girlfriends daughter could come and pick it up (and it looks fab the car! Makes me think I should have kept it!!)

And I did all that in between working the day!

Roll on now I say, because it is the end of the work week and it is Easter! So - have a happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!