Sunday, March 17, 2024

A Week... In My life

You guessed it. This will be the shortest blog ever  :)

We worked all week... I limped around a lot. Why? Well my Neuro suggested that stretching or bending could increase the size of the disc spaces in my spine, there by alleviating the strangulation of my spinal column. I mean it made sense; at the supermarket I bend over and lean on the trolley, not realising that was what I was doing!  Anyway, it didn't work. I did it, but I think something got jammed somewhere because now I can barely walk and that comes with a lot of sweat and swearing.

See! Down the bottom they don't look right!

It is Sunday today; only five more days until I see my Neuro again and he'll decide if it is Spinal Stenosis or not after checking out the MRI scans. If it is; God... I could kiss him (lucky he is very good looking and young!) but even if he was old and ugly, having an answer after years of pain will be astonishing!

Now I know he isn't going to whip out a scalpel and operate straight away but I'm going to vote for it as soon as possible. It no point trying me on meds. I've tried them all! Most I'm intolerant to, some I'm downright allergic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!