Sunday, March 10, 2024

A day of relaxation...

It's too hot to do anything else other than relax. We could do television but its only 10am. I've cleaned up so my day, in effect, is over until 3pm. Then I have to pick up my mother and my other son and his fiance come over for roast lamb. Okay; a roast in this incredible heat probably wasn't a great idea... I think we might do it Greek and then just do a huge souvalaki mix... which would be better than a sit down roast.

A couple of weeks ago we had the floorboards done. They look fabulous! But my God... the work involved. I'm never doing it again. We had to move everything out of the house, including pictures off the wall! And the dust!!  But my oldest boy did it and he had to sand the whole house back to the original colour and then paint it.

But the dust! Last night the Moodle brought a ladder in and climbed up because the air conditioner was making a funny noise (and I thought please God... Don't take my air conditioner!) and it was full of floor dust!!!

Now I may just lay on them to keep cool; or would if I could get down and then up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!