Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

I went to a job placement company today; a prearranged visit.  I have 3 girls working for me; it's the benefit of having a brain injury!  (There are some....)

I think I have a shot at getting this job.  It's for the chamber of commerce and only people with an "issue" can apply.  Of course, they will probably see me as normal as do the rest of humanity!!  Well, that is until I forget something...

It is working fifteen hours a week.  I want to see how I cope with that before getting carried away.  It is only 8.38 pm and I'm exhausted...  I'm always pretty tired because my brain needs to rest (so the doctors say!)

Anyway, it is working reception and covering when the girls are at lunch.  It is only 3 hours per day, but it is a good place to start; and if I cope well with that, I'll try for a real job...  Well, in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!