Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Saving Conversation

When I got home from work tonight, the Squeeze wanted to know what gossip/scandal happened at work today.

In fact, there wasn't any and I don't have time to look for any either.  Still, I said "none - I need to save the conversation for when we are at dinner!"

For if I walk in the door and give an overview of my day; he will go into 'silence' tonight!  And we rarely go out for dinner anymore!

If there is conversation, I'm going to make sure it doesn't centre around the Harridan who is of course, not answering the lawyers calls - ummm mental giants these two.  The lawyer is a friend, she knows the only reason he would be calling her - is for the divorce.
Meanwhile - I've been designing a different counter.  This one says 151 days until the Moodle is homeless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!