Saturday, June 18, 2011

800 Hours of Wrestling

When I have a day with nothing planned, I like to think about the things I’ll do.  You never actually get to do all those things you fantasize about…  Walk to the market.  Buy flowers.  Clean up out the back.  Make fresh coffee and sit in the sun to read the papers.  Maybe have an afternoon nap.  I’m sure you get my drift.

What does the fool I live with fantasize about when we are having a day off..?  Not markets or coffee or papers.  He just said to me that he plans on watching about 800 hours of wrestling.
I’m okay with that.  I can shut the door on him and do my own stuff, but I have to wonder if I should wonder about a 56 year old man who sits in a bedroom watching fat, greasy guys with bad hair and in weird speedo’s all groping each other.

Then I think as long it is contained, who cares!

He did go off to watch Kid 3 play soccer where upon the Harridan tried to give him another list of things he must give her before she will sign the divorce.  It’s weird really and I do have to question her iq, given that the very thing she tries to blackmail him on – is something he has already said he would give her..?

But instead of haggling, this time, (for a change) she was told to forget it.  He would get it done and she would get a bill for half.

Wish I could have been there to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!