Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hey... That's cool...

This week I got a rather pleasant surprise... I've been granted funding by the NDIA to work on my brain/memory issue and get a gardener.

Ok; you're probably wondering what the Hell I need a gardener for and I'll admit that last year, so did I.  But working, even part time, is hard work!  Then to come home and garden...  So taking into consideration that I'm looking for a real job, with real hours; well suffice to say I'll be buggered for the first couple of months.  So I thought it was better to apply for the funding and that way if I got it, great.  If I didn't, well Hell, I'm used to doing everything the hard way anyhow...

She just rang me to say my funding has been approved so I'm going to meet up with her tomorrow and go over how much I got and what I have to do with it.  I think this time they are giving it to me to manage; I didn't want to do that as it would be so easy just to go on a holiday lol but self manage I have to!  The hyperbaric chamber - the only thing that has helped me, they got antsy about the last time...

And yes... I got a lawn mower guy!  Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!