Sunday, November 12, 2017

Cinderella and the Ball...

I went to a ball in Friday night...  Blue hair and all.  It was themed around the world and considering I love fancy dress nights; excelled at last years roaring 20's... I didn't get anything this year and by the time I wanted to, it was too late.

If it had of been roaring 20's again I could have easily got one of 4 different costumes out of my wardrobe, complete with a feather boa and cigarette holder!  So it meant I had to go as France, and dress in black and put a beret on and my Chanel necklace and a groovy cigarette holder.

I could have done around the world in 80 days, or something like that... But I wasn't really into it... Until I got there!  Then I was into it!


I love the end pic... My brother in the background lol and my photo bomb in the first.

All in all, a great night was had by all; but yesterday was a right off for me. I went to bed at 10.30 and had another alcohol free night. I could get used to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!