Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday again...

It must be me... All the days seem to be flying past so quickly!  At this rate, I'll be dead before I know it!  And what then..?  No life after death; I'm pretty certain; as when I was in a coma and almost dead, I just had no memory of anything. No angels, no devils - just a great nothingness...

So this is all we have.

Enjoy what we have..? How the hell do you do that with no money?  Well not enough to do the things I would enjoy such as living in Greece for a while or travelling to some place fantastic!  I don't need to be rich, I just need enough to do what I want, when I want.  Oh yeah. That is rich....


But the simplistic things in life are good too.

This morning I took Sharpie on his walk and as we were going around the cemetery, I looked up and I saw a double rainbow.  It looked like someone had sliced through the sky.  Or the seams had given way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!