Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I have boring life....

Last year, if anyone had told me I'd be bored for an extended length of time, I'd have laughed at the ludicrousness of it.  Well actually, last year I could barely utter a few words, so brain dead was I!  But when I was well.  Before they maimed me; before I changed doctors - I'm sure you get the drift.

Now my life seems mundane.  Did it always seem like this?  I don't think so...

Today I got up and walked Sharpie.  It was bordering on rain so I marched through the cemetery going a different route this time.  I didn't want to get stuck in the rain, and I didn't want to have my morning cup of tea.

We made it back; and we were dry.  Bonus!  Everyone have a party!!  This is the most exciting thing to happen to me all week!

Then I had to get ready to go into town.  The job finding place is across from Bay City Plaza and I forewent my cup of tea during my walk, because I knew I'd have it here.  And let's face it, a cup of black tea doesn't fill me up; but they still charge four dollars for it! Outlandish!!  (When did I become my mother!!!)

Then I went across the road to meet Susan who was in the office on her own.  So we chattered about jobs before I left again.  I still had a half hour on the metre so I stopped and got my nails done...  And that was it...

I'm sitting here with chipped nails (because I can't keep still); thinking about removing it. But dinner has to be done first.  It's ten past five and Dylan will be here for dinner soon...

And I'm going to kill myself with boredom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!