Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Beautiful Day!!

Today the sun was out!!  Yay!!  It's only meant to be here for a day or two and then we are back to winter.  Oh well.  A day or two is fantastic.

I got up and walked Sharpie through the cemetery, stopping for my usual coffee half way around.  He likes going out!  Being seen as quite the dog around town!

Then I came home and fluffed before going to the gym in Barwon Heads and having a work out.   I use the term 'work out' loosely'; I'm the youngest in the room and the others are varying degrees of fitness...

Then I came home and showered and dressed and met a friend for beer for the arvo.

Now I'm waiting for my daughter to come and grab me and Sharpie, take us to Eastern Beach for a walk.  The third walk for the day!

The weight is still coming off... Slowly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!