Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sleepless in St Leonard's.....

The alarm just went off.  It's 7.30 am.  Of course I set it to get up on a Saturday because I have to go to Melbourne; but then I've been up since 6 in St Leonards, grabbed Sharpie (the dog) and come home and fluffed around.  And getting up at 6 was the easy part.  Lying there awake since 4 am wasn't quite so much fun...

Why the sleeplessness? Well because I sleep like the dead for about 9 hours a night (which is better than the 10 hours per night I did the year before and the 11 hours the year before that and the 12 hours a night of drop dead sleep when my brain happened).  Because I find I'm having a dilemma...

It's great that there is a problem causing my sleepless nights; I don't think I cared enough about anything to cause myself sleeplessness so this year, sleeplessness through dilemma is as good as my first dream in 3 years!  Of course, not unlike the dream where I awoke and thought why couldn't I have dreamed of vampires or perhaps myself on holidays in Florence or... I dreamed about a muffin toasting (what can I say, I was dieting...)  but sleeplessness through something good never happens.

I've got to choose; that was what the tossing and turning was about. But there is a part of me that thinks I should be playing this song when I get to Melbourne... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!