Friday, February 23, 2018

I'm going crazy...

I must be going crazy; my blog hasn't been working for the last few days... Stupid damned thing! But it is back! So...

We'll go backwards.

Let me say how grateful I am that its Friday!  Knock off time!!! Yay! I've been grocery shopping and now I'm home with a glass of red in my hand (and it is only 4 pm)!

I've looked about the house and it it looks surprisingly clean! Of course I'll have to vacuum up the never ending dog hair but that is a stock standard move at least every second day.  I could make up the oven cleaner that someone posted on facebook; or the foot treatment (same thing!) and then get the Mexican cookbook I bought the other week and go through it in anticipation of tomorrow; (sounds like the foot treatment in winning)

Then I'll cook dinner, watch television and go to bed.  lol Ooooooo sounds like a dream!  And there isn't a spec of sarcasm in that!

Yesterday, the old Squeeze, (how confusing; I may start calling them Squeeze 1 and Squeeze 2!) anyway, he went for a job down here which he thought he did alright. I guess it is anyone's guess. Part of me wants him to get it, at which point I'll know where we are and where we are going, assuming he doesn't be a gutless coward like usual... and dump me.  And part of me wouldn't mind if he doesn't get it.  I'm letting fate take me where it will!  But seeing each other one night a week is going to get real tired, real fast.

So he went for the interview, and then went to my house to wait my return.  I walked in to find him sitting in the lounge on his computer, buck naked...

It is one of the things I love about him.  His ability to do the unexpected...


This isn't him;  lol
There is no Hippo at my place and he has hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!