Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Curse and rot...

Curse and rot my stupid brain!  I got rung up about a job; the first one for a while and one that I'd really like! But my brain turned to mush which means I'm going to have to reevaluate what it is I want to do.  The problem is I liked project management!  But struggling with speech is killing me on that front!

So what can I do..?
Maybe I'll have to go back to school...

What I'd like to do is a graphic artist and be in the back office so I don't have to talk to anyone!  I've got the skills, well mostly.  I continued with my graphic art even when I was a project manager. I just gave it the 'visual' flair and I intended to again. 

Crap...  Stupid brain damage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!