Wednesday, February 28, 2018

And these are the days of our lives...

Ok.  Wednesday. Hump Day.  It feels as if the weekend will never arrive. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I feel like I've worked enough!  And how come we are supposed to work until we are 70?  I can't get a real job now at 55, so who is going to give a job to a 70 year old!!

I've been tired all week (it helped not drinking last night...) but Hell, I'm exhausted at 55! Who the Hell can work until they are 70???

Yesterday after work, I had to pick the car up after a service.  Today, it's take Sharpie in for his immunisations and pick up pants for the squeeze.  Tomorrow I've got the dentist.  Friday the hairdresser.  And Saturday morning I'm getting new tyres!

Bring back the good old days I say.  Gone with the Wind style (except the war...) where Scarlett sat surrounded by men at a bbq!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!