Friday, February 16, 2018

Life is about to get busy....

I'm going to this 'toastmasters' public speaking thing and I have a mentoring session with someone from an agency to learn how to make interviews go well for me.

Will they work?  I have no idea but I've tried everything and none of it has.  Hyperbaric did appear to work and then it made me sick.  I thought it was oxygen!!  The salt baths; we'll see.  Having said that, it is 3 years since my operation. When I came around I spoke in tongues and couldn't remember a thing!!  So I guess it is improving; but I don't have time to wait it out! I want a job. I want a good job like I used to have!

It seems to be my thought process; well getting information from my brain to my mouth.  I never used to have a problem articulating what I wanted to say before this stupid brain damaged, but now, it comes out weird. I can't remember stuff or worse, I'm right into an explanation when it goes out of my head!

Next thing will be a hypnotist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!