Monday, February 12, 2018

Driving along....

Yesterday I went to Melbourne with the new Squeeze. We just zoomed up there to take a sofa and some stuff to my daughter so we were up and back before 2.  We stopped at a market on the way, but I don't think I was in the mood to buy...

WTF is wrong with me!
No spending!  Take my temperature!

Today it is go to work, followed by coming home to do a quick clean before I host a party for my niece. Oh, I hate these things! A Thermomix party.  And they cost a fortune!  I figure you have to be young, and have buckets of kids or just rich enough not to give a shit what you spend you money on! 

But I'm having it for her anyhow! The only light will be the champagne that Renae and I manage to guzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!