Saturday, February 25, 2023

Blogging…

I keep attempting to start my blog and then keep it going. It never quite works that way… damn it.

I remember in my blogs heyday, that euphoric sense of achievement - and without any real effort on my part. I used to spend 10 minutes a day and my romance (or lack there of) would always, without doubt, give me fodder to work with! Of course I could type faster than I could think back then and so I just sit at the keyboard and let the story unfurl from my fingers.

I mean if you think about it, the Squeeze does and says some utterly outrageous stuff! He still does but he somehow used to be worse… (like the time he went on about his soulmate; and it wasn’t even his ex wife… no she, like me didn’t get a gig for that mantel!) years later I can laugh about it. Like when a photo of the two of them came up on my Google thingo, just passing by… My Mum was there and said ‘oh. Is that your mother Squeeze?’ I cracked up and mum looked about wondering what she had done wrong… (she does look old enough to be his mother lol)

So I keep waiting for inspiration to strike me. For him to utter something outlandish. For me to feel outraged (if I could feel outraged in this colourless existence!). The most I got was "how about you have a little lesbian experience?" Idiot. Oh I wish I could...

And then I realise, not today! So I’m forced to look elsewhere or think of something! Trouble is, it is boring! My life is boring. Today is the first time in 2 weeks I’ve been at work; and I’m doing the front desk of an old people home! Hard to find excitement here!

The highlight of my week is I’ve lost 2.5 kilos…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!