Saturday, February 18, 2023

Wonder how I ever found the time...

As the years fly by, I wonder how I ever found the time to sit down and blog. Back in 2010-2011 it was almost a religion and I'd sit and just let my thoughts pour from my fingers. They were always funny and lengthy to boot and I effortlessly found something interesting to blog about.

I could always rely on the Squeeze to do something outlandish and give me the shock factor to work with, but these days the things he does don't seem as outrageous and he doesn't do them with any regularity.

The Harridan, has moved into real life now where she doesn't contact the Squeeze at all and doesn't speak to us whenever we meet. And stupidly, I find that I want to act like a grown up and bury the hatchet because Grand kids need us all to get along. 

I've grown up. We have settled into a life that is normal...

For Valentines Day this year we decided we wouldn't get a present, instead just getting a card. And as I look at the cards we chose, I think to myself "where is the fucking romance..?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!