Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday... Again...

I've thought about just screaming at people to leave me alone.  Sort of like a "I am not an animal!!!" guttural cry.  I so needed time for me.  What with all the job hunting which drives you insane and takes it out of you!  But now I find it is Sunday, I'm home alone having walked sharpie and I'm beginning to miss hearing another voice!

Yesterday I went down to St Leonards and picked my Mum up and took her to the pub in Drysdale.  We sat outside, talked and gambled, all the while with the sun blazing down on our backs. When I say I gambled, I'm talking $10 and picking the horses by their names (I don't even look at the odds which my Mum frowns at).  Of course I didn't win...

I'm still no better or closer to finding work which sucks because it is the only way I'm going to fix this damned brain!

It is nearly three years; I'm 80-90% back; hell, I don't want about 5% of it back!!  The part that was a feisty cow!  But I want to be at 95%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!