Friday, October 13, 2017

Depression: the ugly truth...

I went for a job today.  You might think that this is great; except it has depressed me no end...

It was for the Australian insurance agency.  A whole bunch of people with disabilities working there.  You'd think I would be shoe in for a job but in reality I think I'll have to abandon project work.

That's why I'm depressed.

It is what I know.  Just because the words won't come out of my mouth occasionally, and I can hear the way it sounds...  Boy.  Believe me.  I sound like a half wit.  But I know projects!  I'm doing all types of design work where I am!  It would be nothing to just move it slightly to the left; to project work!

So I trudged back to work; my nice three hours a day for minimum wage gig (the parking costs half of my wage!) and searched "jobs where you don't have to speak to anyone!"

Actuary, computer programmer, data analyst, horticulturist, janitor, software developer, statistician and a technical writer.

I don't want those and most of them needed a degree; so I'd have to go back to uni!
Well all except the janitor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!