Thursday, March 19, 2015

The world turns...

Today I got up feeling; well normal.

Okay, I'm tired but that's part of the course.  My brain feels, if not then 100 percent, at least 80 percent, so I was on the right track yesterday with my mooch around in my pj's all day.

Rehab want me to write a story; just so as I keep my brain active.  I started one yesterday but although I want a horror, it has begun like a true story...  Even down to my personality changes.  I guess that is a horror in some ways.  Who else could this happen too?  No one right?

Well wrong.  There a hundreds of people worse off and blissfully happy.  I know, I've seen them.  That's one thing I've noticed, I take more notice of everything; everything!  But I'm okay on my own.  I'll live...  I won't fall apart.

A friend text me and asked me to meet her in the city.  I said no.  I'm not going to drive all the way into the city and there is no train near me.  I know myself.  Pre brain op I would have gone; been there... with bells on!  Now, no.  Now I weigh up the choices.

The good thing about all of that is my spending has crept down.  I've become 'careful' about what I spend.  I haven't even looked at clothes but I've wardrobes that run the length of my bedroom and there wedged in there so tight they are all creased!

Well...  Look who is all grown up.  It only took fifty years!

I apologise if my writing seems disjointed!  I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!