Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Breathing a sigh...

My son has been home for the last week.  My God.  It is keep my mouth closed, keep out of his room and keep my opinions to myself.

All of those things, last year, I wouldn't have struggled with, except to tell him to push off.  Maybe keep out of his room (as long as the damned door was shut!).  But the new person that is me, doesn't seem to be the same.  I'm definitely more easy going.  I have changed; I'm quiet and thoughtful. Like to think before opening my mouth.

I am still out on whether this change in me is good. lol

I've got a date tomorrow.  First one in ages.  Will be interesting no doubt!  He has 6 guitars and plays and writes music.  I told him I'm off sick and that I lose my train of thought every so often; which he should take advantage of.  I may not be such a great listener when I get myself back... if I get myself back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!