Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Exhausted!

Today I have been almost dead.  So close to dead I'm speaking in tongues, or some weird mixture of guttural English.  I haven't got out of my pj's.  I haven't even brushed my teeth!  And its already night time again.

I figure it was going to Torquay.

I know my sister thinks she is doing the right thing by me but I drove 2 hours and then had a 5 klm trek on the Friday night.  It was wonderful at the time.  To sit in a restaurant and have a beer and fries is so damned normal!  I felt like a real person!  I can't drink wine with my brain so beer is the only thing I can have; and then its limited!

Alcohol is toxic for me; at least wine is.  And believe you me, I tested that right out with a friend of mine.  I got up in the morning feeling blah; seeing one of my groovy blackwood and leather chairs broken.

Bugger it.  Alcohol used to be the only thing that made the day bearable!

Then, the next day, we hiked 11 klm.

11 klms!  I must be mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!