Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reneging - Promises come and go…

Well D Day came and went with no busy bee activity and the promises/agreements made in the Nut Doctor’s office; remain unfulfilled.
As you have probably figured out by now, I’m not often at a loss for words.  Yet strangely, I am.  I am sitting here submerged in uncertainty and inaction.  I’m uncertain if this whole “tomorrow” (never comes) thing is about wearing me down, utter laziness or just incapable of ending the marriage.  And I have no idea what to do about any of those scenarios anyhow.
If it’s about wearing me down, trust me; it’s working.  I’m not seeing wisdom coming with time; I’m seeing weary comes with time. 
Laziness?  Well he is most certainly that, yet can you be so lazy that you are willing to walk away from a pretty damned good relationship...?  Well if too lazy is the reason that nothing has been done, then I can only assume that ‘yes’.  You can be that lazy.
Then we have what is behind door number 3.  Ahhh the mysteries of true, never ending love (I could almost break into singing ‘sweet mysteries of life at last I’ve found you…’; but since I’m at work, I won’t).  
Ok.  So is this whole thing just about an inability to say goodbye?  Incapable of ending?  I’m pretty certain it’s not about going back – if so then forget about the problems with the dicky ticker…  He should seriously be looking at mental health issues because I’ve only ever met one wife that was a bigger nut case bitch than she is – my ex sister-in-law – wife to my older brother (Ahhh she is affectionately known as the ‘brown tooth slut’ in family discussions and as it happens, I am off to his wedding to the new wife (who is neither fat, nor does she have brown teeth!).  So no.  It can’t possibly be about wanting to keep that little tie there, the link, keep things together… Just in case.
I could never love anyone that freaking stupid, so I know that isn’t the case.
So we go around and around and around – and it all comes down to laziness..???  He has got to be kidding! 
Hey!  Moodle – shut down the wife and old life or get lost – because I’m seriously getting to the end of my patience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!