Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Weird Games He Plays

If I think on it, I assume the squeeze would miss me if I wasn’t there anymore.  I mean we get along like best friends.  Both write; love music. 
But I have to admit that maybe I’m projecting; because hell, he is his own one man show of wonder.  I’ve never met anyone so totally enthralled with his own humour and little fantasy world that consist of over the top weird stories that are actually delivered through song.  To be honest, I think he could amuse himself for hours and hours.  So what the hell does he need me for...?
His nun stories are hilarious; as are the lesbian ones but I have to say that the gym teacher is a little creepy!
Why can’t he role play being a lawyer and complete the freaking divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!