Saturday, June 18, 2022

Time flies when you are unaware of it…

And just like that (picture finger clicking here) I realise that it has been just over a year since I posted on here; or anywhere really.  It isn’t like I’ve been busy; with Covid still running rampant, I’d assume like everyone else, over the last 2 years I’ve had nothing but time!

Perhaps I had nothing to say… not in those glorious scathing tones of old  that there is the problem. I used to write about Quigs and his old wife with venom; spitting and snarling. Now I don’t see/hear from her (it’s only taken over 10 years…) she doesn’t email orders (and I wouldn’t care if she did because I’m living in ignorant bliss) - and that’s fine with me. I finally grew up (which I point out took 60 years).

I’m no longer that insecure person that figured every guy must have been screwing around on me (let’s face it; 90% of them were…)  I used to have two full time jobs. I was a PM project manager and a PI private investigator and I was bloody good at both of them!

Now, I find I don’t have the brain power to invest in it. I don’t have the time or the space for that crap in my life. I don’t want to have to worry about where he is or what he’s doing. If they want me, they’ll be here. If not, they won’t. I’d have saved myself a shitload of heartache if my brain had of always thought like this!

I guess you could say that I’ve finally grown up. I have a grandbaby born through my daughter named Hunter and one on the way (we don’t muck around down here). It’s raining babies! We have one born through the Squeezes family too; cute muppets, a darling boy named Sonny  

So; I’ve finally grown up. And that is the worst part of growing up and putting my childish toys away! I’m boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!