Monday, June 20, 2022

Weird; in a strange, brain damaged way!

Ok… I decided this blog has been going for so many years that I may as well keep it going (I started it in 2010 because I couldn’t believe that bitch, the Squeeze’s ex and her demands) but life is relatively normal now… Tedious even.  We haven’t heard from the ‘Harridan’ since the Squeeze has been living here so I can’t even bitch about her.  If nothing else, I guess it’ll improve my typing skills which were abysmal in rehab (I think I typed 10 words a minute) (I spoke like the Harridan wrote text messages the first year “wot u do that for?” :)

I’ve always loved the English language. If I was lost, you could find me someplace with a book in hand… Or at the computer writing one.  I haven’t written in years, nor do I read.  I can’t concentrate, but even if I could, I doubt I could come up with the words to convey what I’m feeling.  Still, it has been about 7 years and I’m going for those famous words ‘move it or lose it’.  Who knows? It may well expand a fraction and move me ever so much closer to the person I was before.

Don’t get me wrong; I was no picnic before my brain damage. But I could type, faster than I could think and all the while, having a conversation with someone and singing at the top of my lungs to something on the radio! So I want that bit back, trouble is I want that back but I don’t want any of the psychotic moments that usually accompany it. I should be able to choose after having this ruin my life… A checkbox or a list of some kind where I can just check of the bits that I want; and don’t want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!