Tuesday, June 21, 2022

The struggles life throws at you

And this is the new me; the one that can’t think of what to damn well write about! I could give a run down on whatever our night looked like last night, but you’d be crying with boredom into your cereal rather than laughing.

Perhaps you would be amused if I gave pictures (of me in my onesie) and the Squeeze cracking a comment along the lines of me being a delicate little flower… Bastard. I’m trying to save the electricity bill which keeps going up (thank God we have solar)  My onesie keeps me warm! But I can’t help but think back 15 years ago, to me swanning about Northcote looking glamorous (and about 10 kilo lighter!) no matter what damn time it was.

I need a new nemesis. Someone who gets my back up…  Who I want; no need to punch.

Since that cow the Harridan won’t give me any fodder; and let’s face it, I don’t even turn the other cheek. I don’t feel a cheek! 
Nothing would faze me these days! I literally do not feel the need to punch anyone whereas before my brain damage, I had a veritable hit list of creatures that I felt justified (perhaps in my own mind) of whacking!

So… what is a girl to do?  Girl (and I use the term loosely). How is a 60 year old frumpy woman on crutches (I did my knee) supposed to look glamourous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!