Friday, June 14, 2019

Diet time…. Again!

I got up on Monday morning and finally forced myself to hop on the scales.  It didn’t frighten me at least; but it wasn’t pretty.  I’m oozing out of my clothes; and I’m buggered and I have to admit, it is because I’m a lard ass that I feel so tired!  It was strange how the last time I was living with the Squeeze, I gained 10 kilos.  10!!! Kilos!!!!

Damn and blast him to Hell! Ok, this time I’ve got a grip and 8 kilos; but that is nearly insurmountable.

So as ‘we’; (because he did it, he can bloody diet with me), undergo a diet once again, I’m going to be ruthless!  I’m saying NO to all the yummy stuff he fills the fridge with. Last night, he ate chocolate (he said he ate it only for me, because I lack will power when it’s in your face) but I said no.  

And in reality, rather than sit down and move into a vegetative state in front of the television last night, I walked the dog. Cleaned the bathroom and all in all, had more energy than I have had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!