Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Ooooo Brains!

Brain plasticity crap...

I couldn’t remember how to actually type in my blog whilst on my phone. Read it; sure! Write something; no way. I’d be frustrated if I felt negativity!  And I love the fact that I can't. 5 years ago, I would have stressed; then swore... Then screamed. Either way, I'd have sat there until the end of time until I worked it out.

But here I am, day two, sort of brain damaged (enough to milk it) and I am forced to understand that I am not the same. My brain is not the same. I’m no longer ‘me’; or the old me at least. No stress. I just walk away; or as in this case, roll over and go to sleep!

But the reality is the same old me was bloody hard work. I was hard work! And then I have to admit it; I like like the new ‘me’ better... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!