Sunday, June 2, 2019

Wow! It is just over a year since I wrote!

Amazing to me is the brains ability to fix itself; brain plasticity and all that!

It is a year, or just over since I wrote on here.  God; what I've been through in that time.  I had the year from HELL in 2014, and a `not much better' couple of years since then - but I think its finally turning the corner!

2014, my relationship finished. Then my Dad died in the March which was unbearably hard.  Then I had brain surgery in the November where they gave me brain damage. If I could have understood anything in that first year, I would have started screaming and I doubt I would have stopped.

Fast forward to now...

I am living in Geelong, in a gorgeous little house that I bought.  I am working full time at the NDIS and doing what I love (and didn't lose with my brain damage).  I moved in with Quigley and although it's not the romance of the century (the cat's get more affection than I do) - I find that life is great!

Sigh.   Wonder what Mac Truck is around the corner...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!