Friday, November 18, 2016

Getting Ready....

I thought I'd pause in the middle of getting ready for the Roaring Twenties ball to blog a little...

If your wondering why I'm getting ready so early; my brother is picking me up at 5.30.   At least I think he is (note: better check what time I'm getting picked up!)  So I've had a shower and done my hair.  When I finish blogging, I'll put my makeup on, step into a dress (I've 3 of them to choose from) and throw the boa around my neck and then shoes!  All in all, it should look okay!

But I've gone off track...

Life is funny.  First your miserable; then happy; then miserable...  And so it goes.  I guess I'm somewhere in the middle today.  Tomorrow I'm flying off to Townsville and then going to Charters Towers.   If you don't know where that is, don't feel bad.  Neither did I.  It's about an hour inroad from Townsville.

Still we are making the trek up to see my sister, who turns 60.  Boy.  Old...

Mum and I are going tomorrow.  I figured we may as well take a week!  It's 40+ up there.   I'm going to lie in the sun a bit.   There's only 700 or so people, so I doubt there is much else to do!

Oh, I found this song from Noah Gundersen and The Forest Rangers.  It's called Day Is Gone (Sons of Anarchy).  No particular reason... I just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!