Saturday, November 12, 2016

The weekend... Is a right off...

I've been in Youtube land from when I decided that I loved music, just as much as ever...

I'm like a musically minded Alice; down the rabbit hole.  Youtube...  It moves from one damned thing to the next and I can't get enough.  I'm watching the top singing auditions from those freaky shows.  I don't watch them in the real world, but I used to spend a day catching up watching the great ones every so often.


I'm back.  I'm getting back.  My memory is even not too bad; if I do all my work arounds.  I still have hellish days where I cant get a sentence out and I don't like to have to actually speak to people I'm not comfortable with, as it is much worse.  But it is getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!