Thursday, November 3, 2016

Just settling into a life...

Amazing.  2 years ago, well nearly, I didn't know my name...

I was talking to the doctors but not understanding why they were looking at me as though I was a martian!  Well, I was speaking swaheli or some such shit...  "The blue fish in the forest!!!"  translation:  "what is wrong with my brain..?"

But now; I am settling into this life.  It has taken almost 2 years, but I feel okay.

I have a life in Geelong, Victoria, Australia.  I moved from Melbourne.  Bought a house that is a great place to see out my time in.  I bought a dog (what for?  I didn't like dogs!) Well I do now!  And I got a job.  Not just any job either; the first one I went for at the Geelong Chamber of Commerce.

Okay I'm only working on the front desk and then only three hours a day; but I can stretch my wings because I have proof that my brain, my file cabinet in my head....  Has only fallen over!  It hasn't lost anything!

It is a relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!