Thursday, October 24, 2013

And the Oscar goes to….

I made a movie as a presentation at work.  In fact, it was fun.  Project management is fine as a way to pay the bills, but let’s face it…  The creative is where my heart is at.  It got rave reviews at work so figured maybe I could have an outlet creating a movie at home.

After an absolutely crap weekend that saw the Squeeze and I barely on speaking terms, we caught up for lunch yesterday and had a “where to” discussion.  It was the same debate as usual however this time he did at listen when I said the ‘repeat’ arguments over the same things are not an environment in which I actually want to live.

I was tidying this blog the other day when I noticed that continue to moan and argue about the exact same things that I moaned about years ago!  Nothing changes.  It is the same with the kid.  I don’t want to have to explain to a kid every single day/week that he is there, that the toilet button needs pressing.  I don’t want to have the same argument each week about using a teaspoon for anything other than spooning or stirring.  It is not an eating utensil.

The Squeeze nodded and said ‘well why don’t you make a list?  Document all the things that you say you can’t live with and I’ll discuss them with him.”  Although I have no hope of the kid actually listening to them all, I thought maybe a list was the way to go.

When I got home, I thought hmmm stuff the list.  I’ll make a movie and call it “A Clean Freak’s Idea of Hell”.


I started filming last night and it annoyed the Hell out of them.  I didn’t argue about anything, I just went and grabbed my ipad and then began filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!