Sunday, March 18, 2018

Ventriloquism....

The Squeeze got down here today.  Better late than never I suppose!

I questioned him about the Harridan and we agreed that I didn't have to go to the wedding (read I wouldn't be caught dead where I'm not wanted!) so it becomes a non issue.

The real issue is she will try this at every turn, I know how she operates.  The martyr.  The "see what I go through..."  Stupid cow doesn't realise that it would be a cold day in Hell before I wouldn't go to my sons wedding! I couldn't care less if Satan was to be there!  I'd ignore him!  So I figure her threats were empty; if not, well she truly is a selfish bitch.

So after we discussed this, the Squeeze sat on my knee for a bit of game playing... But I couldn't get into it like usual.  It had nothing to do with our discussions re the Harridan...  With him sitting there on my knee, I felt like a ventriloquist! And he; he was the dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!