Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dating Update!!

Yep.  You guessed it...  I feel as though I'm on a merry go around they are coming and going so fast!


You may wonder what the problem was this time. Well, try the alarming number of short term women he would appear to have dated (and slept with); and add to that, his penchant to tell me about them.

He talks too much. I didn't think it was possible that anyone on the planet could talk more than me. He does! Wow; I at least can do moments of silence! Throw in a goodly whack of velvet, a bit of vegetarianism and a dose of "let's move in together!" and I'm literally running mock two with my hair on fire.

Far too scatty for me, and that's saying something!

So we go back to the drawing board. Okay, we are a step closer; at least I've now been kissed! But at this rate, I figure I'll be classified as a virgin again in about 6.3 years :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. Better check it out but it should be up today!